The forum certainly lost one of its most memorable characters. I consider myself quirky and eccentric, but that guy took it to another level!

Urban Shocker was another major character on the forum back in the day. Just dig some digging and wow it's already been well over a decade since US last posted.

Starting motion to have UrbanAffair renamed as UrbanDreamer, considering the previous UD has been AWOL for years now. 😉
UrbanDreamer remains very active in the Canada section of SkyscraperPage.com, a national forum concerned with almost everything except skyscrapers (Ranked: #1. What's your weather? #2. Western Canadian hockey teams #3. Federal politics ....etc.... #47. Top 10 Tallest Under Construction) 🤔 .

He does contribute to posts about Toronto proposals (slags them 99.9% of the time ;-) and occasionally contributes to Toronto construction threads by posting his own (always grey day) photos of the ugliest projects in the city (Social is a favourite of course).

I'm not sure UrbanNightmare has an anti-Toronto agenda (obscure satire perhaps?) ...pretty sure he lives in the Kitchener area now.

Back