1548975916952.png

1548975954552.png

1548976111003.png

Guess this one is under construction now?
Anybody nearby who could confirm this? Would be greatly appreciated so we can change the project status in the database file!

Screen Shot 2020-01-09 at 1.14.51 PM.png

I can confirm that it's underway - demolition of the existing buildings has been underway for the past few weeks.
Photos would be great if you find yourself passing by!
Thanks!

I didn't realize that these were to be redeveloped. Interesting to see. I wonder if the lots fronting Royal York will be the next to go.

This lots will be expensive?
They undoubtedly will be pricey.

But if you purchase two of them at lets say an over-inflated price of $3m each, and build an 8-storey mid-rise building with a modest 60 units or so, selling at market rate, and you probably push over whatever your target profit margin is. Hopefully that is exactly what comes to pass, to urbanize this stretch of Royal York. They could house the ground-level retail that others were asking for here.

I didn't realize that these were to be redeveloped. Interesting to see. I wonder if the lots fronting Royal York will be the next to go.

The lots along Royal York are part of a separate project, the Humbertown Plaza redevelopment.

The lots along Royal York are part of a separate project, the Humbertown Plaza redevelopment.
I was referring to the houses between Ashley Road and Anglesey Blvd on Royal York, north of the Humbertown Plaza redevelopment.

I can confirm that there's been lots of hole drilling action going on.
Updates were being posted regularly on the project website until the end of March. If anyone is able to safely get photos of the site, that'd be appreciated!
Capture.JPG

Back