They should put planters all along the silos and make it into one giant living/green wall. Imagine a breeze blowing through a 100ft vertical canopy with the cylindrical undulations. Would be a trip. Literally, people would take a trip to see it since it'd be so cool.

Toronto Model 11-12-21 351 Lake Shore E.png

No update here (sorry); but I ran across something I thought might interest readers/staff here just the same.

As debate goes on about the future of grain elevators elsewhere, including Buffalo, NY, this proposal has caught the attention of those in that latter city.

More specifically, Buffalo Rising, which I periodically read to see what's going on with Buffalo development did a story...........which quoted........Urban Toronto's story on this development. (credited)

Goes to show you the influence of Toronto and UT stretching some distance.....

Last edited:
The rendering is updated in the database for the North Block. The project information has some changes. The overall storey count decreased from 42 storeys to 41 storeys. The total height changed from 130.0m to 140.0m.

With New Cherry St. about to go live any week now, is this going to start moving forward? Or is there some other reason why this seems to be sitting?

With New Cherry St. about to go live any week now, is this going to start moving forward? Or is there some other reason why this seems to be sitting?

Well, for a start, they don't have their SPA approval yet.

1700489415764.png

No new documents on file since Apr '22

Back