Cover Letter Description for the above:

1701111872539.png

@Art Tsai I don't see the links to the ZBA in the thread, perhaps you could add those? (links above are SPA)

With @Art Tsai 's help, we now have access to the Planning Report for this one.

From same:

1701116268498.png

* Note the above my have changed through the SPA process, but I thought it would be good to get the easy to read chart up.

Ground Floor Plan:

1701116348076.png

Site Plan:

1701116522470.png

Resident Parking Ratio: 0.36

Elevator Ratio: 11 elevators/1166 units; 0.94 elevators per 100 units

40-60 St. Lawrence Ave (1061 The Queensway) - Virtual Community Consultation

Tuesday, March 19, 2024 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

If you want to attend, register now. When your registration is approved, you'll receive an invitation to join the webinar.

Host
Jaspreet Deol

Agenda
Join us for a Community Consultation Meeting to learn more about the application at 40-60 St. Lawrence Avenue (1061 The Queensway), ask questions, and share your comments.

This Official Plan and Zoning By Law Amendment application has been submitted to permit the development of three residential apartments (26-, 34- and 43-storeys) on a 5-storey podium containing 1,166 residential units and approximately 505 square metres of retail gross floor area (GFA) at-grade. A total of 496 parking spaces are proposed within three levels of underground parking.

The application was submitted in 2014 and a previous Community Consultation Meeting was held in April 2015. The proposal has since been revised and resubmitted.

Directions for joining the event either online or by telephone will be provided to you by email after you register for this event.

*Please note that your registration information will not be disclosed as part of the public record.

If you intend to join by telephone and would like to have questions addressed by staff or the applicant during the event, please provide the questions to the Planner before the event, at Jaspreet.Deol@toronto.ca.

To view the applicant's supporting documents, please visit the City's Application Information Centre website at www.toronto.ca/40-60StLawrenceAve

Back