January 10, 2024:

IMG_1525.jpeg
IMG_1526.jpeg
IMG_1527.jpeg

That is one unique tower massing profile! Especially when viewing the south-east perspective along Scollard.
...the bottom western part of it is pretty much all cantilevers.

The design is fine by Foster + Partners. But i loathe this bland flat beige color. Does nothing. Give a bit of hue please.
Lanterra Dev.

The design is fine by Foster + Partners. But i loathe this bland flat beige color. Does nothing. Give a bit of hue please.
Lanterra Dev.
This building will be a sort of metallic golden beige eventually, so you may end up unimpressed, but the beige you can see on the exterior now, I’m 99% sure that is insulation and not the final colour of the cladding.

This building will be a sort of metallic golden beige eventually, so you may end up unimpressed, but the beige you can see on the exterior now, I’m 99% sure that is insulation and not the final colour of the cladding.
Hope so. I’ll take a golden’y tone over glum beige any day.

Lanterra Dev.

Lol, I know the CEO and he can give two shits about anything but profit...and his family and friends. But this is his cash cow.

Last edited:
...we seem to be gnashing teeth over cladding that hasn't been put up yet. Can we wait a bit? 🙀

Back