Photo of double crane
IMG_2466.jpeg

How does a labour union become a developer?
I believe the teacher's union is also involved in a plethora of different investments including real estate. Liuna builds these through an arm that is responsible for actually developing and the real estate either is sold for profit to fund pensions or allowed to be rented to pay dividends for decades.

Didn't get a photo, but I went by last night and it's slow going. The columns for the first floor are still the only things on site. Must be getting close to construction the floor for the second floor soon, otherwise I'd wonder why this has slowed. Seems not much has changed since photos at the beginning of December from Lachlan.

Has anyone been by this in a while? I haven't gone up Upper Wellington, and was curious if they've finished the first floor yet.
I was planning on passing by and take pics on the 22 Upper Ottawa bus back on February 14 but didn’t catch the bus and missed I waited and instead hop on the 21 Upper Kenilworth to catch the meetings to the secret office on the Mountain.

I will be back for more pics soon depending on my schedule availability

Back