These look like new HD quality renderings; sharing. From the Henriquez Partners Architects website, explaining the design: "This transit-oriented community builds density where existing infrastructure can support significant growth, and improves an underutilized urban site. Two towers emerge from a mid-rise podium, marking the key corners of the site. A tranquil courtyard is framed by the mid-rise podium and creates a quiet refuge from the busy city and adjacent railway. Indigenous Elders call this place Adobigok – [where the alders grow]. Alder trees are species that improve soil as they grow. Likewise, this project will also improve this neighbourhood in transition. An Indigenous-led consultation process, with Smoke Architecture, reinforced the façade expression and the public realm design. The façade is inspired by fall colours and the geometry of a honeycomb. Custom precast panels evoke the structure of a hive. Colour graduates from earth tones at grade to light tones at the sky."

henriquez-partners_5207-dundas_aerial-look-north.jpg

henriquez-partners_5207-dundas_corner-view.jpg

henriquez-partners_5207-dundas_courtyard.jpg

henriquez-partners_5207-dundas_courtyrd-aerial-1.jpg

henriquez-partners_5207-dundas_view-fr-subway.jpg

henriquez-partners_5207-dundas_west-elev.jpg

Let's just hope this doesn't turn all grey just like what happened over in the West Don Lands....

With Tricon at the helm here, I actually think it's more likely here to see that happen but we'll see what happens.

Did anyone find when this project is expected to complete? I see some people mentioning 2026, 2028 but I can't find any published material with a completion date. I live around here and I see the cranes are up and construction seems to be progressing quickly. With politicians pushing for affordable housing numbers, any chance this gets completed much quicker than other projects? I wish I can move out of this neighborhood before this building is complete

Back