Very tidy and organised demo site.
DSC_7249.jpg

DSC_7258.jpg

DSC_7264.jpg

But what is with all the seagulls? Couldn't do any low level stuff so only took a couple of 90m high shots.

Finally had a day with decent flight conditions AND a schedule that worked!

DJI_0458.JPG

Good view of the rail siding @Nwalsh referenced earlier:
DJI_0452.JPG

Nice shots, you can hear the noise makers shot up into the air to clear out the birds during the day. There are a few produce distributors including the company that still receives those boxcars shown in your aerial shot, I can assume that's the reason for the gulls. Must be at least 1000 of them in the air all at once when those noise makers go off.

Those noise cannons scared the crap out of me and I almost hit the deck. Still, I don't remember all those gulls last May when I photographed this project for the first time. Those gulls can knock my Mini2 out of the sky in the blink of an eye.so if I see a lot of them in the area I usually won't even fly.

Those noise cannons scared the crap out of me and I almost hit the deck. Still, I don't remember all those gulls last May when I photographed this project for the first time. Those gulls can knock my Mini2 out of the sky in the blink of an eye.so if I see a lot of them in the area I usually won't even fly.
There was a worker attending to one of those devices. It is located on the roof of the food facility that has the boxcar in the spur in your aerial photo.

New rendering is updated in the database. The only information that changed was the total parking count changed from188 parking to 187 parking.

Rendering is taken from the architectural plan via Site Plan Approval:

PLN - Architectural Plans - JUL 7  2022-1.jpg

Back