Again, I would like to point out that the building will NOT be fronted on Rathburn, but set back a minimum of 18m due to the 427 on-ramp.

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 9.53.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 9.53.20 AM.png

Reactions: PMT
Bousfields shows up in the Lobbyist Registry as now lobbying on behalf of this one...........

So I went to have a look..............and there are revised plans from July 28, 2021.

Now at 21 storeys

1631636496755.png

1631636607216.png

1631636647496.png

Thank you for posting this. However, what does it mean that the Code Review and Fire Review have not been started?
Those are two more studies that the City must review before permits will be granted.

Those are two more studies that the City must review before permits will be granted.

Hi, I just checked the status of these reviews and the code review indicates "deficiency" and the fire code has "refusal notice". Do these reviews often lead to such findings and are they usually easy to correct?

Hi, I just checked the status of these reviews and the code review indicates "deficiency" and the fire code has "refusal notice". Do these reviews often lead to such findings and are they usually easy to correct?
Changes can always be made to correct the issues, but there's no telling how easy or hard they are in any particular application.

An updated SPA submission was made on November 25. Technical tweaks only, the building is still 21 storeys, looks the same…

Reactions: PMT
Project update from back in July on the main site

Back