It was a settlement offer and the terms are now public.

From the above:

1679080560313.png

1679080601024.png

1679080632294.png

1679080661566.png

Link to new (preliminary) Arch. Plans (no pretty renders)

1679080718168.png

1679080745542.png

SPA filed.

No material changes, this is just to implement the settlement discussed above. A resubmitted ZBA will also be required.

The only supplied new render is one in which Peter Clewes greatest fantasy is showcased, aA didn't merely render the building w/o colour, but the entire world!

1693398791382.png

SPA filed.

No material changes, this is just to implement the settlement discussed above. A resubmitted ZBA will also be required.

The only supplied new render is one in which Peter Clewes greatest fantasy is showcased, aA didn't merely render the building w/o colour, but the entire world!

View attachment 503162
That would be the ultimate Toronto.

The new rendering is updated in the database. The storey count changed from 10 storey to 11 storey. Height changed from 39.95m to 39.40m. The total unit count changed from 128 units to 130 units.

The rendering was taken from the arch plan via SPA.

PLN - Architectural Plans - null-2.jpg

Off-topically: Having those sold on every corner store and mini-mart would go along way to resolving the glut of party favour stores spamming every retail opportunity, IMO.

Off-topically: Having those sold on every corner store and mini-mart would go along way to resolving the glut of party favour stores spamming every retail opportunity, IMO.

I don't think everyone is in favor of looking at "every retail opportunity for lease sign"...just the cost of real estate for retail or hospitality service is too damn high.

I don't think everyone is in favor of looking at "every retail opportunity for lease sign"...just the cost of real estate for retail or hospitality service is too damn high.
I get that. But to be clear, I'm speaking of very particular retail service here. And not of every retail service.

Back