With it's refinish the Olympia looks great. The ground floor is horrendous, but the portion immediately above that looks great. I think the Landmark place could look a lot nicer with a reclad.

I actually really like the ground floor of the Landmark Place, and with Main St redesign I think it will become a lot more inviting.
At some point Landmark place will have to reclad, all clad panelling has a lifetime, so that's a positive. I wonder how many more years or decades the current concrete has.

IMG_0332.JPG
IMG_0328.JPG

Thought I'd post a shot from a different perspective (heading down the 403 from Linc). 75 James is adding nicely to the growing downtown skyline. Couple floors to go. Was also thinking about how prominent the TV City condos will be from this vantage point (basically front and center). I will try to get some final shots once the tower tops out and it isn't raining on my windshield (I was passenger 😉).

Attachments

• 20240907_115938.jpg
    20240907_115938.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20240907_115955.jpg
    20240907_115955.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 10
beautiful building. Need more of this. Too bad Cameron Kroetsch has started a war with Liuna and the Mancinelli family.

Who even uses such terms? Ugh

giphy.gif
It's a blog that Joey Coleman and other progressives in Hamilton often reference. Chris referenced it over on Skyscraper page.

Back