The podium and street level looks great and is easily my favourite part of this project. Fits in well with the surrounding streetscape.

The tower portion on the other hand I could do without.

Not sure which building you are referring to but 75 The Esplanade has not yet opened so if the retail is active it is active with construction workers.
I was referring to Pure Spirit in Rascacielo's pic from Sunday that people seemed to be reacting to.

May 7, 2021

1C99BEE5-646D-440D-A9DD-6971813DFE82_1_201_a.jpeg

Sorry to go off topic, but what are those ugly streetlights on the wooden poles? Do you have idea why they're there and if they're temporary?

@DSC is that man to discuss Toronto Hydro with............

Got it, and thanks for sharing. The bad maintenance of our public realm (especially where we do have a good public room) is a big pet peeve for me.
@DSC do you have any info on the out-of-place utilitarian lighting in Northern Light's image?

Got it, and thanks for sharing. The bad maintenance of our public realm (especially where we do have a good public room) is a big pet peeve for me.
@DSC do you have any info on the out-of-place utilitarian lighting in Northern Light's image?
The wood poles must be temporary while they relocate to new bases and keep the existing pole?
I’m looking forward to this SE corner of Front and Church being a little wider.
AC96444A-8C26-4FE2-89BC-2A84C86E5270.jpeg

04D4A062-25D6-4549-B725-7EA1E2F9E721.jpeg

Back