I really like the form of this building, now let's see some glass! The views on the south side are going to be amazing.

Walked by this building the other day and yes, the form is interesting so far. Let's see if the cladding delivers though....

The views on the south side are going to be amazing.

Until Loretto College decides to go through with plans to create its 19s building (with dorms, offices, and condos I believe) on that site and of course, until U Condos goes up. Clear views are tough to find in this city!

Glass was delivered this morning. Nothing is on the building yet, as far as I can tell. It looked aqua in colour (a bluish green), which matches the rendering.

I'm dying to see the glass on this one :) I hope it will be something special.

Glass was delivered this morning. Nothing is on the building yet, as far as I can tell. It looked aqua in colour (a bluish green), which matches the rendering.

Glass panels or curtainwall?

I saw the pieces today. It didn't look like curtainwall to me... and I only saw the backs of them because of the way they were leaning up against each other, but I believe there are portions of stone below each piece of glass, as per the rendering.

It looks like some grey brick is going up inside the car entrances to the podium, as well.

This one is going to be a stunner. I can't wait! It's definitely one of my most anticipated projects in the city at the moment.

Until Loretto College decides to go through with plans to create its 19s building (with dorms, offices, and condos I believe) on that site and of course, until U Condos goes up. Clear views are tough to find in this city!

Hi Greenleaf, have you seen any renderings or massing studies of this building?

Discussion of that project can be found in this thread.

`
77clad.jpg

I can't wait to see cladding/glass going up on this one! I think it's going to be one of my favourite condos in the city.

Back