Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the rationale for 183m being too tall on Widmer? I was under the impression that 200m+ in the Entertainment District was fine.
The only Entertainment District project to be approved significantly above the 157m tabletop height is Mirvish+Gehry, with the understanding that it was granted the extra height for what it's giving back to the community. There are other proposals asking for more than 157m post-Mirvish approval, and theoretically each of them now has to answer that question: what are you going to give back? We'll see in the coming months whether or not they have to answer that in a serious way.

Personally the black color is a bad idea for the building.
I love the idea of mixing the 2 color but black and white is not the best choice.
The transition in the color are bad.
A color close to white will be better and i hope they will change it.

prehearing was scheduled for Mar 8, 2017. what was the result of prehearing? any news?

prehearing was scheduled for Mar 8, 2017. what was the result of prehearing? any news?

The Clareville owners brought a motion for consolidation of their hearing with the 30 Widmer Street hearing. The motion for consolidation was denied by the OMB, which is scheduling another pre-hearing conference, as there was not enough time left in the day. Since then, the OMB approved a settlement with the City for the 30 Widmer Street site.

Great to see they are saving the townhouses. Great opportunity for restaurants, cafes and bars. What is happening to the historic row-houses on Widmer facing the Cineplex that now house the Toronto Youth Hostel?

Great to see they are saving the townhouses. Great opportunity for restaurants, cafes and bars. What is happening to the historic row-houses on Widmer facing the Cineplex that now house the Toronto Youth Hostel?

I believe those were already torn down. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

A settlement hearing for this proposal was scheduled for the OMB today. Maybe a month before the details of the settlement come out? I wonder how much the City squeezed them on this one…

Marketing emails have been going fast and furious over the last week. Sales office slated to open Feb. 10.

Price list:

upload_2018-2-6_14-31-31.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-6_14-31-31.png
    upload_2018-2-6_14-31-31.png
    135.6 KB · Views: 588
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back