No longer Main and Main. Was sold to Timbercreerk 2018, then to 908 SCW Properties Inc. in 2018. Directors of 908 SCW Properties Inc. include Ben Rogowski (Canderel) and Rob Kumer (KingSett Capital)

1549487519640.png

Given Canderel's record, I'm just thankful that this is still TACT. I'm assuming G+C will step in at some point to ruin it as AoR but at least we're still here...

Of course. They have $10 million to value engineer out of it.

The next phase of St. Clair Village, the 908 St. Clair West condo, will launch in early 2021. KingSett Capital is a partner with Canderel on that development.

This was refused at CoA on December 8th.

View attachment 297792

It will be appealed to TLAB now. Hearing is on June 2, 2021.

Betwixt and Between on this.........

I support intensification here, and roughly on this scale would be just fine.

On the other hand...........the current iteration of this proposal is already a step down from what we started with; and the site is the hands of a developer with a reputation for poor execution from an aesthetic perspective.

The site plan approval process is underway for 908 St. Clair West. The hope is to launch sales this summer and construction next summer. Original plans were for the 12-storey building to have 169 one-, two- and three-bedroom units.

“What we’ve seen at 900 (St. Clair West), which caught us off guard in a good way, was a lot more demand than we originally anticipated from people who wanted to combine units,” said Rogowski. “We’ve sold half-a-dozen-or-so combined units that were originally about 15 units.

“We’ve set up 908 in a way that will allow us to respond to that demand should it be there as well.”

Back