Besides aesthetics, is there any area on the forum where they have detailed information about the building or people that live in the absolute world?

There are some terrible reviews on condo advisory and I have heard similar stories from acquaintances.

http://www.condoadvisory.com/item.php?item_id=24180

Very interesting site. I just looked up one of my condos on there. Lets just hope nobody reads the reviews on there. Pretty bad.

Any idea how they are going to keep this building clean? I wonder how window/balcony washing is going to work on these...

Besides aesthetics, is there any area on the forum where they have detailed information about the building or people that live in the absolute world?

There are some terrible reviews on condo advisory and I have heard similar stories from acquaintances.

http://www.condoadvisory.com/item.php?item_id=24180

WHoa that's a lot of bad reviews, not just for Absolute, but for the other condos as well. Maybe condo living isn't so great...

Generally people who are satisfied don't go out of their way to find a site to give it a good review, people who are (sometimes irrationally) upset with their condo will do that just to get their anger out..
So it could be kinda biased..

From today...

Tower 5 moving up a level and more balcony glass on tower 4
20101025007.jpg

20101025010.jpg

20101025008.jpg

Does anyone know why they chose to start installing the balcony glass part way up on building #4 rather than start at the bottom and work their way up?

I wish they had used the same balcony glass as Festival Tower. It would have given the building a more cohesive look and would have hidden all the stuff that unit owners will eventually store outside. I know balconies are nice to have as an owner and resident, but they don't do much for the architecture.

Regarding the podium you guys do know that outside the ground level, which will be retail, the rest is above ground parking?

It's not really a podium but a structure (designed by Ma Yansong as well) that simply connects the two buildings. The Hurontario facing ground floor consists of about 10 retail/commercial units, all of which have been sold, and the 2nd and 3rd floors are single floor condo units accessible via tower 5. The AW parking garage is located in between the two buildings accessible from the opposite side.

Sorry for the (stupid) question, but has the taller building reached it's final height? I drive by it on the 403 once in a while, and it hasn't seemed to "grow" any taller in the last month or so.

Back