This is an older picture but I haven't seen too many pictures from this angle.
By unknown
aw-2057166_1_zpsa3da878f.jpg

For fans of this project, just a heads-up: There is an article on this project in the latest edition of Canadian Architect.

This is an older picture but I haven't seen too many pictures from this angle.
By unknown

Not the easy place to get shot from in the first place.

There are a number of location I want to take shot from that haven't been taken before, but haven't found the time or either forgot about it when in the area.

Hah. I came here to post these pics and Jasonzed beat me to it. Good work!

Also, they're metallic silver in finish. The white poly liner material threw me off.

A simple and inexpensive touch that really improves the podium in a big way. Obviously it doesn't look like much yet but it should really look more substantial when more of the frames are covered.

I wonder if they're going to leave the bare concrete edges of the balconies showing as well.

Was talking to the crew yesterday and all the material will be the same colour. As for various placing taking place is based on the material they are given for the day work since they can't store material on site.
9678234476_37b6ebce62_b.jpg

9678236998_491a0f5333_b.jpg

9675007153_a992494e22_b.jpg

9675008015_b2fb9cde28_b.jpg

9678239484_9323a1a9dc_b.jpg

Was talking to the crew yesterday and all the material will be the same colour. As for various [work?] taking place is based on the material they are given for the day work since they can't store material on site.

What exactly are those that they are installing?

Last edited by a moderator:
The recent posts about the working of the vehicular access and the elevators have been moved to the Real Estate thread for Absolute, linked at the top of the page.

Back