I like the model but I also like "dented pringles can" description too.

I saw the model last week and it looks better in person. The curve seems a little lost in this picture.

^
Exactly. As I already said before, and I'll reiterate, this photo is from a different angle, and obviously blue plastic is not indicative of the materials that will be ultimately used.

It still represents a strong gesture of architectural expression relative to anything else going up in this cycle even if it has been value engineerified.

Absolute (UT)

Absolute Condos

AbsoluteCondos(1).jpg

AbsoluteCondos(2).jpg

Developer: Fernbrooke and Cityzen
Architect: Yasong Ma
Planning Docs:
Designation: Residential
Expected Occupancy: 2009
Height:
Floors: 56 & 50
Size:
Value:

Mike's post.
I'll be able to provide more info soon, but the fifth and final tower will be released soon and it is going to be just as spectacular as the 4th phase.

Re: Absolute Final Phase

Ok Mike,

It better be taller and sexier than the 4th.

When will you begin peeling the onion?

Official press release should be soon. It will be tall and it won't be a mirror image of the first few phases.

Mike,

I'm gasping my last breath! Tell me before I expire!?!?

not public info? they just sent out a letter to all the people who registered with more info about the building.

its another twisty one, but with a different shape.. bulges in the middle instead of getting slimmer

"They talk to each other and harmonize with each other. There is a synergy between them, an aura which transcends each of the individual buildings to create a totally unique and original urban space." says Yansong Ma.

Why not just wait until the info is public and then post?

^ Makes waiting for the announcement all the more fun. That way anything anyone says can be true so really it could end up being a 90 floor office building :lol

"its another twisty one, but with a different shape.. bulges in the middle instead of getting slimmer"

Maybe Ma has planned a whole family to go with Marilyn:
barbapapa_d_01.gif

Or maybe I wasn't the only one thinking "Absolut Condo" with the shimmering silhouette of a vodka bottle.

Back