Page 32 is for pedestal of the building. Ground level...retail areas, etc. It shows nothing about the contours or dimensions of the main tower. Changing the exterior of a corner from curved to right angle is not merely an esthetic change, when carried along an entire 45 story tower. It can effect wind currents, shadowing, and affect lines of sight for many neighboring residents. There were many concerns raised by abutters and neighbors to the original plan, and the 2018 revisions - approved by the city - were the attempts to mitigate those concerns.

So to my original question... Is this the type of change that a builder can make without going back to the city for re-evaluation, and opportunity for community input?

The most recent plans uploaded to the AIC, under the Site Plan Approval application, dated March 4th of 2022, show the southwest corner of the tower as being a 90 degree angle, not a curve.

1685220262722.png

Lachlan, thank you. Clears that up for me...I had missed the Mar 2022 modifications.
Might you have another link that directly opens the 2022 application? I'm not able to find it from the link in your note. Thanks!

Lachlan, thank you. Clears that up for me...I had missed the Mar 2022 modifications.
Might you have another link that directly opens the 2022 application? I'm not able to find it from the link in your note. Thanks!
I don't believe there is a way to link directly to the Site Plan Approval application. That said, if you use the link I posted in my previous post, then click on the third number underneath the "Related Applications" heading (labelled 20 110990 STE 13 SA), scroll down and open the "Supporting Documentation" tab, you'll be able to download the most recent documents. In this case, you want the file listed as "Architectural Plans" which was uploaded on March 8th of 2022. Hope this helps!

Back