18113E8B-0C43-4B5A-8F6A-6E20E83A9F51.jpeg
E05200D0-B29D-4FFE-8A53-0BBF33AEFC3D.jpeg

These white edges look good from a distance. It feels like the wrong materials are chosen from the construction time and completion.

These white edges look good from a distance. It feels like the wrong materials are chosen from the construction time and completion.
What material would you recommend?

IMO, I think the timeline has more to do with the design vs. the materials. This build is def not the average cookie cutter condo and this project is only 6 months or so off from their initial occupancy dates. Even if there wasn't a pandemic, that's pretty dam good.

IMO, I think the timeline has more to do with the design vs. the materials. This build is def not the average cookie cutter condo and this project is only 6 months or so off from their initial occupancy dates. Even if there wasn't a pandemic, that's pretty dam good.
Def a big step up for Tridel. Hopefully they take an even bigger step forward for their next 3XN building just east of here.

Side note, I heard that they're moving their DT sales centre on Wellington to the base of this building, which is interesting, considering they basically already wrapped up sales for Bayside (they just have a dozen units left in Aqualuna) and the Well. Maybe a hint towards future projects close by?

Personally prefer this kind of materials, which have similar effects and quick construction.
3474FAF9-C0F8-4A79-A883-D6433E3EE2FB.jpeg

Back