Here are some pix of the area from a couple of weekends back. Struck me as a bit of a frigid, Orwellian scene. Could have been the weather though.
VicPark-Shepp-May15-16F.png
VicPark-Shepp-May15-16G.png
VicPark-Shepp-May15-16H.png
VicPark-Shepp-May15-16I.png

Attachments

• VicPark-Shepp-May15-16F.png
    VicPark-Shepp-May15-16F.png
    731.8 KB · Views: 1,670
  • VicPark-Shepp-May15-16G.png
    VicPark-Shepp-May15-16G.png
    432.2 KB · Views: 1,645
  • VicPark-Shepp-May15-16H.png
    VicPark-Shepp-May15-16H.png
    532.2 KB · Views: 1,637
  • VicPark-Shepp-May15-16I.png
    VicPark-Shepp-May15-16I.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,641
The plain, blank, white sections give off an unfinished look to my eyes. It's like a wall that has been primed yet still waiting for a coat of paint. I keep hoping they are covered up with something.

nop, that is all and this is it. another piece of wonderful architectural design brought to us by Tridel. Sit on the edge of your seat because there are two more that looks just like this to come.

great for real estate prices in the area though, basically doubled in the past 4 years.

To me, this is has to be one of the least attractive highrises to go up in recent memory. It has little grace and is the amalgamation of many tacked on elements and poor execution. Especially the small section of randomly placed balconies at the top, which is a real head scratcher. And this is very tall too, relatively speaking, with a location that can be seen for miles in either direction.

What an odd duck. It's like Tridel thought they back building in Edmonton.

Back