dt, your pictures from the ground are pretty good. They give a feeling of being there. Thanks. Keep them coming whenever it is possible.

March 27:

You can see where the old hill was
4468409724_32532af328_b.jpg

4467638019_d9f8253fb4_b.jpg

This looks like a big sandbox full of tonka trucks:
4468415806_55a3a90837_b.jpg

Wonderful pictures of AURA construction site, Red Mars. Thanks for the surprise. Please keep them coming, whenever possible.

I can't believe how fast this is moving along. Actually, a lot of projects seem to be on fire. The pace that this city is growing at, is just mind blowing.

This is one of the most exciting developments in the city right now, considering its size, location, and the impact it will have on downtown Toronto.

Thank you 3D - this is encouraging news, about podium, mass, density and height for this important location. My question would be - do you think this will face any stiff opposition? Cheers.

Canderel is releasing the top floor penthouses for sale on April 29....the 75th Floor penthouse is being offered at $17.5 million.....

here is the floorplan......http://www.collegeparkcondos.com/pdf/penthouse_floorplans/75th-floor.pdf

good find... thanks yyzer !!

it appears the 75th floor penthouse remains largely unchanged from the previous version (released in October 2008) ... with pricing more or less the same as well (previously $17.3 million)

Source: Andrew la Fleur's website

Seems there's a hot tub (time machine) in the northwest end of the Salon, and a see-through fireplace into the Master Bedroom.

The Den/Library has no place for books, just chairs. Looks like there are lots of built-in bookcases along the walls of the Family Room, the Salon, and the Master Bedroom however.

Looks like there's a Taser storage room on the way to the garbage and recycling chutes.

Serious sex stereotyping going on in the Master Suite's change rooms and bathrooms. She gets a tub and a shower, he just gets a shower (while apparently there are chairs to sit back and watch whomever is sudsed-up in his shower). She gets way more closet space. (She better be worth it.)

There are also seats in the main secondary bedroom's bathroom with a great view of the bath and the city below. In fact, there is so much seating pictured in this plan the 112 people can comfortably drape themselves on the furniture without putting more than one on each of the 7 chaise longues, not anyone on any of the beds, nor anyone on any of the 7 toilets, 3 bidets, nor anyone in the aforementioned hot tub (time machine).

One ensuite bathroom is missing a sink. $17.5 Mil and one ensuite is sinkless?

There is as much space dedicated to a wall oven as there is to a coffee machine. I'd want a giant antique Gaggia.

There is undedicated space between the kitchen and the dining room. Homeless shelter? Panic closet? Hal?

Really, there's a huge amount of waste space up here: accommodation could have been made for a separate office, and a separate weight/ exercise room. Silly.

Does "free standing fireplace" mean bonfire pit? One of the 5 bedrooms should be spatially separated from the other four, given to the maid/nanny, and have an ensuite laundry room...or an ensuite scullery. Is that a wheelchair turntable in front of the garbage chute? How convenient!

Serious sex stereotyping going on in the Master Suite's change rooms and bathrooms. She gets a tub and a shower, he just gets a shower (while apparently there are chairs to sit back and watch whomever is sudsed-up in his shower). She gets way more closet space. (She better be worth it.)

There are also seats in the main secondary bedroom's bathroom with a great view of the bath and the city below. In fact, there is so much seating pictured in this plan the 112 people can comfortably drape themselves on the furniture without putting more than one on each of the 7 chaise longues, not anyone on any of the beds, nor anyone on any of the 7 toilets, 3 bidets, nor anyone in the aforementioned hot tub (time machine).

And He must walk through Her closet to get to His. Eventually, it will become two Her closets, and His stuff will be in the walk-in closet of bedroom #2.

I only found 110 seats, and that's including the piano bench. I'm not rechecking :)

I'm glad you caught the piano bench. Did you count the two small vanity chairs in her bathroom?

The ensuite without the sink really disturbs me. I mean, do they expect you to wash your hands in the shower when you've done your business? In a $17 million penthouse??

Back