Yeah Traynor...even a render with AURA Trump, Bloor, Uptown, X Etc,....;)that view has changed so much!!!

If that was a hint that you wanted me to do a render from that view from Quantum... I think I'd rather wait until (As Steveve suggested) we had a newer photograph taken from its roof. There are so many already built or under construction buildings missing from that picture I'd be drawing for the next month, just to catch up to the present, let alone do a future render.

:D

If that was a hint that you wanted me to do a render from that view from Quantum... I think I'd rather wait until (As Steveve suggested) we had a newer photograph taken from its roof. There are so many already built or under construction buildings missing from that picture I'd be drawing for the next month, just to catch up to the present, let alone do a future render.

:D

Fair enough, I can't help but look at that pic and want to see, all the new towers!!! Appreciate your work Traynor. Quality stuff!

Now working on the first retail level.

aurad17a.jpg

aurad17b.jpg

Here is the floor plan - i'm pretty sure it's been posted before but this came from the developer and is very clear so I thought I would share it with you.

I have the two 74th floor penthouses too if anyone is interested.

75thFlPenthouse.jpg

That penthouse takes up the whole floor! I wonder why it needs to be served by three elevators though.

Are they private elevators? I wouldn't want to share the elevators with the poor folks on the other floors :)

My guess is that the elevators service all the "executive floors from 59 to the penthouse, though given the way the penthouse opens into the suite, it must have a key code or private key/fob to activate it.

Are they private elevators? I wouldn't want to share the elevators with the poor folks on the other floors :)

Since the elevators open directly into the suite, they seem to be private. One for Him, One for Her and the third one for the butler and the guests.

By the way, services of a personal concierge come standard with the unit.

Last edited:
Can you imagine what the condo fees to run this/ month with a personal concierge on top of the cost of condo fees of Whatever/sq.ft. x thousands of sq.ft. But if you can afford $17 mill, I guess it isn't an issue.

Ka1, I still think my guess as to the elevators is true. Clearly you are being funny when saying One elevator for him and 1 for her. But you mayb e correct that one is for guests and the butler.

The elevators likely service all the highrise floors but the first available elevator of the three will become a private express service to and from the penthouse usually by a twist of a key at the reisdential elevator lobbies instead of simply pushing the call button. I've also seen penthouses having private lobbies on the reverse side of the elevators however it still took a twist of a key instead of a call button. Direct access via passcards in the elevator cabs are for poorer schmoes.

Last edited:
I like this building, and I'll be honest its largely because of its sheer size. Is anyone close enough to the developer to sense whether they intend to improve the quality of materials given their experience at College Park?

Can you imagine what the condo fees to run this/ month with a personal concierge on top of the cost of condo fees of Whatever/sq.ft. x thousands of sq.ft. But if you can afford $17 mill, I guess it isn't an issue.

Ka1, I still think my guess as to the elevators is true. Clearly you are being funny when saying One elevator for him and 1 for her. But you mayb e correct that one is for guests and the butler.

Yes. I was being funny when I said about 1 elevator for Him and another 1 for Her. However, my comments were in response to gabe's post that she rather not share elevator with poor. However, since all three elevators open directly into the unit, there has to be some control that only the owner of Penthouse can reach there. Maestro might be right on that.

By the way, price now is $ 17.5 million. If you had purchased the unit earlier, you would have made a neat profit of $ 500,000 by just doing nothing.

Hasn't sold yet so... paper profits.
But I get your point.
I am more upset with Shangrila. Could have had a penthouse at 16.5 mill and now it is I believe 18.7mill. LOL

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the advertised price for the top condo has been $17.5 million for a long time now. Certainly since April this year.
I'm kinda surprised it has not sold yet. Maybe it will go down.

Back