Saint your photos are terrific, can you post larger versions of them? If you have the time, click the edit button and try pasting in code that will offer full size images.
As for your comments, well I'd suggest that your living in the wrong area! I know and love Barbara Anne Scott Park, I've lived in the area for 27 years and I'm just about as excited about it's eventual makeover than Aura being built. You should consider something up around Bayview & Sheppard where you don't have to deal with any culture, alternative retail or "trash" (those are people by the way) on the street. By the way, one of the best places to get mid-upper range audio/video electronics at the best prices is just north of Carlton on Yonge, but you probably wouldn't know that because you likely get scammed at one of the big box stores in the Yonge & Dundas area.

To add to this change, change the letter before the jpg to a b. example 37a6450b5f_m.jpg to this 37a6450b5f_b.jpg

i just realized, the next floor is sorta like a tower floor... it's just that bit boot that touches the southernmost end of the podium that doesn't really count because there will be another major setback that transitions into the main tower...

@dt_toronto_geek ya i will try with regards to the pics. I lived at jane and eglinton, keele and dundas, annex, parkdale, little italy and now bay and college. Each area has its issues, just when you live near the park and walk your dog at night to see ppl shooting up, mass brawls, cops arresting ppl at gun point, almost got robbed once and once found an unconscious 16year old at 1am during thunderstorm and had to call ems to revive her. You hope the area will get cleaned up, especially since all the property taxes we pay. as for electronics i get them from nyc, like my clothes where they are better quality, cheaper and newer styles.

@dt_toronto_geek ya i will try with regards to the pics. I lived at jane and eglinton, keele and dundas, annex, parkdale, little italy and now bay and college. Each area has its issues, just when you live near the park and walk your dog at night to see ppl shooting up, mass brawls, cops arresting ppl at gun point, almost got robbed once and once found an unconscious 16year old at 1am during thunderstorm and had to call ems to revive her. You hope the area will get cleaned up, especially since all the property taxes we pay. as for electronics i get them from nyc, like my clothes where they are better quality, cheaper and newer styles.

Understood, most neighbourhoods in the city have challenges that are unique. I've heard that Barbara Ann Scott Park does have it's problems at night so I don't go in there then. I can't understand for the life of me why security doesn't keep that relatively small area patrolled, you'd think it would be in the best interest of GWL. In my backyard is Cawthra Park which has been unusually quiet and trouble free this summer at night however for the past 8-10 years it's been a problem spot with street youth at night. We also have the problem with used syringes in the park and even the back yard of our building, there are dozens of them scattered all over the place. Needle use seems to be on the rise in Toronto when crack seemed to be the main problem for the last decade.

Once AURA is built, part of the agreement is to redo the park. The BIA and other associations have started holding meetings with community members to decide what to do. But it will take a while. On another note, i noticed today part of the park where the ramp is for the food court and just off the skating rink was being ripped up. I wonder if that is park maintenance or part of the work for the PATH connection? Any one know where that will possibly be? Some of the stores near the construction near college park have closed, so im thinking they will start working on it soon?

Once AURA is built, part of the agreement is to redo the park. The BIA and other associations have started holding meetings with community members to decide what to do. But it will take a while. On another note, i noticed today part of the park where the ramp is for the food court and just off the skating rink was being ripped up. I wonder if that is park maintenance or part of the work for the PATH connection? Any one know where that will possibly be? Some of the stores near the construction near college park have closed, so im thinking they will start working on it soon?

Man, they shoulda tought of consultations prior to construction of Aura in order to have everything done at once.
There's gonna be a shining new, bright condo tower with a base full of construction.

The only thing (besides just a revamp) that CP needs is to get rid of the Rink Maintenance Shed. They need to place it somewhere not-so-prodominant. I like the fountain/rink though, just not the shed.

Any idea if there are any initial plans circulating as to what we could expect in a revamped College Park?

I will go down tomorrow am when walking Lola and take pics off recent work. Also, see if I can ask one of the workers where the access point for PATH will be, along with park. If not then Monday or Tuesday.

Good man, get as much info. as possible!

6107243429_425f45d796_b.jpg

6107744372_01cdc42f05_b.jpg

6107197643_8181a9d225_b.jpg

6107743944_a2c206c4c1_b.jpg

6107743794_224770ec95_b.jpg

6107743604_2e3bf2ee0c_b.jpg

6107196925_fc4b7cf8c9_b.jpg

6107196741_34882fd173_b.jpg

6107742774_71315d2cd8_b.jpg

6107196077_c8aa47962f_b.jpg

holy sh**!!! that is high up!
and still, people insist on living higher!!!! this is good enough for me, but people living on the 75th floor of Aura?!!?!?!?!

**EDIT: on a side note, the Aura webcam has been down for the past 3 days :(

Last edited:
Ok so update. Current side construction on side of skating rink/ fountain in Ann Scott Park has nothing to do with AURA. @steveve ya i was impressed with the views. I cant wait for my unit on the 72nd floor. Well 69th now, but hoping rumor of AURA being increased 3 floors is true so i get bumped up. Sent twitter notice to AURA condos about webcam.

Ok so update. Current side construction on side of skating rink/ fountain in Ann Scott Park has nothing to do with AURA. @steveve ya i was impressed with the views. I cant wait for my unit on the 72nd floor. Well 69th now, but hoping rumor of AURA being increased 3 floors is true so i get bumped up. Sent twitter notice to AURA condos about webcam.

wait wut!?!! you have a unit on the 72nd floor!??!?!?! isn't that like considered a penthouse!?!?!

and how did you get atop ROCP anyway? do you live there?

I cant wait for my unit on the 72nd floor....
WHAAAA! i know this an incredibly rude question but...um HOW MUCH!?!?! Must have been the most amazing feeling signing that paperwork knowing you would have one of the highest condos in the country!

72nd is still considered executive level. As for now I am on 69th, but will get bumped to 72 once(if) the increase gets approved/ announced. I am on board at CP1 and we did a building tour to fully see the scope of the day to day operations including roof :). yes i live on 34th floor of cp1. @somemid it was a corner unit 2+1+2 for around 800

Back