BRAKING AURA NEWS!!!!!:So my sources tell me the reason its not on the website is because it has been approved.

Are your sources reliable?

If an application is approved, normally the city website would just say "approved", rather than remove it... :confused:

I hope you're right though!

Bet that when said and done, this structure will be a smudge over 280 meters.

That's my guess as well...

I’m hoping they add 3 floors to the lower portion, and then another 2-3 floors to the upper (thus balancing out aesthetically), with total floors at 80-81 and height 281m-285m.

If only they'd make that announcement already!

That's my guess as well...

I’m hoping they add 3 floors to the lower portion, and then another 2-3 floors to the upper (thus balancing out aesthetically), with total floors at 80-81 and height 281m-285m.

According to an earlier post on this thread, application was for 3 floors totalling 48 additional units.

Floors plan of AURA indicate 16 units per floor on the lower floors. As such, addition will be on the lower floors.

Executive floors have 8 units per floor

KA1 is right. Its only 3 floors in the 30's. So that is about 3.5meters per floor? 9ft ceilings+ space between floors of about 2feet

They're just hoping that they add 3 executive floors later on. I remember hearing that the building was engineered to accommodate quite a few additional floors. As much as I to would like that I think its doubtful since the smaller units are much easier to sell. So if they would any additional units they would be on the lower floors.

It looks like six cabs serve the amenity areas - 53rd floor and three serve amenities & 57th - 75th floor.

aura_retail-1.jpg

in the "proposed future development" just north of the Aura site between shops at College Park, is that going to be above ground development or below ground?

KA1 is right. Its only 3 floors in the 30's. So that is about 3.5meters per floor? 9ft ceilings+ space between floors of about 2feet

There's not two feet in between each floor, only the concrete slab. In high end buildings like Ritz or Trump the ceilings are higher for drop ceilings to conceal potlights, HVAC to eliminate bulkheads etc. and penthouses in some buildings.

in the "proposed future development" just north of the Aura site between shops at College Park, is that going to be above ground development or below ground?

I think it's one level below so it'll be below ground, I posted that to illustrate the 9 elevator cabs for the residential tower. It could also be a little outdated, I'm not sure how long I've had that in my Aura file for as I didn't start dating files until the past couple of years.

okay, so i guess that level is like a P1? ^^^
and i just noticed the residential lobby/entrance from that level, is very office-like/small (which makes sense considering it's connected to such a public space... but the main lobby to the residences is much nicer right? (actually, i just noticed i can't even remember what/where the residential lobby looks like/is located.

okay, so i guess that level is like a P1? ^^^
and i just noticed the residential lobby/entrance from that level, is very office-like/small (which makes sense considering it's connected to such a public space... but the main lobby to the residences is much nicer right? (actually, i just noticed i can't even remember what/where the residential lobby looks like/is located.

http://www.collegeparkcondos.com/index.html

Young lad, click on the above link.

On the home page, on the right hand side, click on tab 'Building Amenties'. You will see the main entrance to AURA.

Again , click on 'Retail' for a video presentation of lower level retail floor as Canderel hopes it to be. 2 seconds of the clip shows entrace to AURA from retail level.

Young, sweet, pretty girls in the video are part of the package.

Don't spend too much time looking at the babes. Soon, it will be your bed time:D

http://www.collegeparkcondos.com/index.html

Don't spend too much time looking at the babes. Soon, it will be your bed time:D

mmm...... i dig those computer-generated chicks ;) lol!

is the main lobby entrance in the back facing College Park?... if it is, it isn't the most convenient location for the entrance (Gerard or Yonge would be a bit more ideal), but it is WAY more private that way! at night, it looks great (at least in the renders)

mmm...... i dig those computer-generated chicks ;) lol!

is the main lobby entrance in the back facing College Park?... if it is, it isn't the most convenient location for the entrance (Gerard or Yonge would be a bit more ideal), but it is WAY more private that way! at night, it looks great (at least in the renders)

Yes. Main entrance will be from the park side.

And one more thing for you.

Apart from having a concierge, a uniforned security guard will also be on duty. Rich/filthy rich residents have to be protected from the 'winos' that now make park home in the evenings.

It would seem they want to take the "2nd tallest building" award away from trump, so my guess is they will wait until trumps spire is fully installed before making an announcement. Just insurance measures so Trump doesnt decide to make any "last minute adjustments" Personally i think a buildings height should be measured from the structural roof anyway, but that hasnt stopped people from saying trump will be taller than scotia plaza...

Back