@Edward Skira aerial shots GIFed:
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

hahaha, now realtors are giving advice about the pandemic/lockdown? So I guess in March 2020, you were telling people how we'd be in lockdown in February 2021? Stay in your lane.
You think covid will go on for another 2+ years? I mean it doesn’t take an expert to think, or at least hope, that won’t be the case.. with vaccine arrivals it’s increasingly looking like we only have a few months remaining of the pandemic being a significant going concern.

looking at the progress, how long do you guys think that the first people can start to move in?

looking at the progress, how long do you guys think that the first people can start to move in?
it just reached ground level, it will be building up throughout the rest of the year, it will probably top out sometime in late summer 2021 and with all the interior work being done I would guess that it would be ready for people sometime in mid or late 2022

it just reached ground level, it will be building up throughout the rest of the year, it will probably top out sometime in late summer 2021 and with all the interior work being done I would guess that it would be ready for people sometime in mid or late 2022

After reaching ground level - the first 2 floors or so are usually custom height and walls so they take about a month each,.... then the rest are generally fix height that are ideal for FlyingTable which takes about 1.5 week each - add in custom height mechanical and roof top,... really looking at 1.5 year to top out,.... then add another 6 months to finish up interior catching up,... So for a 32 storey condo building, looking more like 2 years from now so early 2023 occupancy.

Back