It's unfortuntate about the window washing rig being permanently visible now, though. It wasn't like that in the past. It ruins the otherwise clean roofline.

June 17th:

bacIMG_5144.jpg

Attachments

• bacIMG_5144.jpg
    bacIMG_5144.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 2,149
That opaque film on the windows has been there for a couple of months now. I can only hope that's temporary, while the interiors are being fitted - even the revolving doors at the main entrance are covered up.

From a couple of evenings ago…

DSC04110.jpg
DSC04112.jpg

Attachments

• DSC04110.jpg
    DSC04110.jpg
    616.2 KB · Views: 1,579
  • DSC04112.jpg
    DSC04112.jpg
    324.3 KB · Views: 1,372
Yeah, I love how that meets the street. It has a huge presence but it doesn't dwarf the sidewalk. The inset is key here. It looks awesome.
Do you really like the frosted windows? I hope they are only temporary while they work inside.

Those windows have to be temporary! Then again, I thought that crow's nest thing on Trump was temporary, and it's still there. (completely unacceptable, in my books)

Pretty sure it's hoarding to protect the glass but, I wasn't paying too much attention.

The view through the windows is blocked for the moment the very same way that new shops will paper over their windows so that they can make a big reveal when they are ready to open! It is in no way permanent.

Back