I'd love to know if its a simple relocation / expansion / downsizing.

I think they're currently 100% in 40 King Street West ... which is Scotia Tower.

I'd love to know if its a simple relocation / expansion / downsizing.

I think they're currently 100% in 40 King Street West ... which is Scotia Tower.

They have 190k sq.ft. in 40 King (Scotia Plaza). With the increased efficiency of BACII this is a technical downsize but headcount should remain the same.

Yep, and that's okay ... I find it makes for a more personal work environment.

Thanks good to know # of employees stays the same (ideally increases a little..).

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO

Ward 28: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 125384 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Feb 26, 2013

Project: Multiple Use/Non Residential Other(BA)

Description: Proposal for adding the heritage facade to 132 Yonge St (164m2).

I'm really interested to see just how they go about actually constructing the base this tower. Supposedly the parking garage beneath the site will remain operational and will be integrated into the tower, so we won't see the typically shoring and excavation work that we're used to.

I was under the impression that the parking garage directly underneath the tower would be closed, and support columns would decrease the number of parking spots slightly. Am I thinking of somewhere else? :S

Nevermind, I was thinking of the new apartment building (extension) on Isabella. Would this be done differently?

Just to be clear, although it's massive, the crane is a mobile crane and belongs to the demolition company "PDI".

Back