Saw this little guy perched on a construction trailer. I think it's the lone cat in the group.

BerczyCat.jpg

BerczyPark.jpg

Attachments

• BerczyCat.jpg
    BerczyCat.jpg
    314.8 KB · Views: 822
  • BerczyPark.jpg
    BerczyPark.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 880
Oh really?!? I fully expected them to be painted and look like the renderings. This is the best feature of the park and one of the coolest downtown. Dull, concrete sculptures wouldn't have a fraction of the effect we are getting here. The realism of the sculptures are necessary with zero cheapening.

Oh really?!? I fully expected them to be painted and look like the renderings. This is the best feature of the park and one of the coolest downtown. Dull, concrete sculptures wouldn't have a fraction of the effect we are getting here. The realism of the sculptures are necessary with zero cheapening.

I was expecting unpainted cast bronze since I thought the paint will eventually get rubbed off and it would look shabby.

AoD

This is tacky as all get out, but at least it will add some character to the park. I wouldn't be surprised if this fountain becomes a beloved local landmark in just a few years.

Who's going to name the dogs?

This isn't tacky. It's whimsical. More of this please. I'm sick of everything being so conservative and watered down to not offend anyone. More colour. More whimsy.

This is the time of the selfie. Don't underestimate that this fountain will be seen around the world.

Back