ahh! Right ^^^ totally forgot about the panorama lounge! :D

***the views ARE definetly among the best in the city!.. are there any UT members that live in the building?.. i have never seen anyone post frequent updates from a unit there.

I'm remembering those freezing cold December 09 days up on that last balcony installing slabs. The view was fantastic, but its bitter cold up there.

Amazing shots! So I noticed something when I looked at the upper penthouse plans and you can see it illustrated perfectly in these pics. Has anybody noticed that the 4 corner terraces don't extent all the way down the east/west sides. It's really a shame that they couldn't make the spaces on the east/west sides "common" for all to use with a bunch of tables put out.

^ Do you really think they want to rub elbows with the common rabble who live on the lower floors? I think not.

Can you just imagine... Mr. and Mrs. Snooty Snobbington, owners of the Southwest PH, hosting their Summer Evening Bridge-Player's Social on their private roof lanai, when you and your cronies, with your beer cooler and folding lawn chairs, come stumbling up to the roof for a hootenanny? Oh the HORROR!

Anyone else disappointed with the poor plantings of Casa out front as opposed to BSN?

It almost looks as if Casa planted weeds in the front instead of actual plants while BSN looks gorgeous.

CasaHat1024.jpg

You can see all of the fixtures for the uplighting - either hanging down in front of the windows, or attached to the mechanical box - in the pic above. They just haven't turned the things on yet!

Great observation, although wont we have to wait and see if they're on auto or controlled by their tennants?

Last edited by a moderator:
For uniformity, surely it will be controlled by the building, i.e. a timer or the like.

The lights are on tonight and they look great. Caught me off guard. But my camera sucks or my photog ability sucks. In any case I'm sure you all will be quick to get the pics up. My attempt looks more like a UFO landing by a trailerhome.

Back