Well, it's April 8th at 12:20.... I want to see something soon... I've got an itchy render finger. LOL

Maybe not today afterall? Cresford is being very secretive. A few of my tweeps in the biz said it was coming soon.

Well, so is Christmas.

Its kind of weird that this project isn't being acknowledged by Cresford in any meaningful way.

Maybe it's a landbank? or perhaps its part of an assembly?

Yeah, usually you see a picture or something in the Condo Guide a few months in advance, as was done with The Yorkville and Exhibit for example.

Haven't seen anything...and there is a Cressford section in the Condo Guide of all their projects.

Wouldn't there be a zoning sign in front of the YMCA about changing its use, or does that occur when the render is released to the general public.

Cresford can release a rendering whenever they want - there is nothing stopping anybody from proposing anything at any time, even selling it. They can't move forward in regards to building anything until they have approvals in place though of course, so there's little use in starting to sell something that has little or no chance of being approved. They'll have architects, planners, lawyers, marketers, etc. working on this. We'll hear from Cresford when they are ready...

from urbanation's twitter feed......

Regarding 42 Charles / 39 Hayden condo site: Cresford is releasing info Apr 26 per @InsiderCondos - the suspense is killing us!

Surfing around just came across a real aA stunner of a rendering or two, with a Charles St tag....hmm....looks cool even if it's not the design...;)

screenshot taken from http://www.ghkint.com/GHKCanada/Projects/Planning/LandDevelopmentApprovals.aspx

charlesstreetarchitects.jpg

Building to the left in rendering has similar massing to Cresford's neighbouring BSN project....and to the right, the post office building. But does it add up to 64s?

Very Exhibit Residences, albeit in a 100% sexier fashion.:D

Last edited:
Interesting..looks around 45 storeys, maybe BSN-2 ?..you would need to add 2 more of those 8-9 storey twisted blocks for aprox. 64 storeys. Anyways good find UD.:cool:

Thanks UD ... aA does it again ... copy & paste of its own design (Exhibit), how original is that ~

Exhibit meets Theatre Park meets Casa.

Looks beautiful but I will admit I was hoping for less of a formula and something more original.

Can’t wait for the official renderings!

Can we please move on from the "slightly twisted blocks of floors" that seems to be the current vogue? Exhibit and Pier 27 already use this approach -- more would be getting clichéd

Back