urbandreamer, I think you forgot to post about how ugly you think the building is. Or perhaps you accidentally deleted it or something...

Yeah, it's the same design rendered in greater detail:

victorycharlieat8.jpg

Idiocy aside, the views facing east will be pretty spectacular.
I agreed, the East facing view has the best exposure to the city view. I wonder how much it would cost per square foot for units in this building. BTW, Great Gulf Homes is a good builder who will provide good fininshed features such as 18 Yorkville and The Hudson.

And the Morgan. One Sherway looks pretty disappointing, but other than that, they have a pretty solid track record.

And the Morgan. One Sherway looks pretty disappointing, but other than that, they have a pretty solid track record.

I like to think Menkes is responsible for One Sherway's inferior architecture. It's typical Menkes style. I too agree that Great Gulf builds some decent buildings.

CHARLIE CONDOS VIP Broker Preview Lunch
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Place: JACOBS & CO STEAKHOUSE
12 Brant Street, Toronto

See you there.

I agree, if the finished product is anything like the render, then we will inviting quite the stylish sophisticate to town: Charlie is reminiscent of Lever House. I am glad to see that they kept the plan even though they had to give up the name.

Information?

So does anybody have any additional information regarding this project. Based on the limited details what do you all think so far? Is this gonna be a good project?

Good chance that it'll be another top notch development. There are a lot of brokers and agents living in the first phase next door, and they're itching to buy units asap.

This is a really impressive block. Does anyone have any idea what the sales centre on the north east corner (adelaide+charlotte) is for yet?

First Phase?

Im sorry what is the first phase of this project? I thought it was a completely new development....

The Hudson right at the NE corner of King/Spadina. Glas, which is under construction just north of the parking lot where Charlie is going is a completely separate development.

I got some info from my agent yesterday that The Hudson's resale was doing great and it's people's favorite building.

Charlie’s Info:
- A 32-storey building with about 274 units
- (Podium is from level 1 to 6 & Tower is from level 8 to 32)
- Facilities and outdoor garden are on level 7
- 9’ Ceiling
- Interior designed by – Cecconi Simone

Near by: Festival Tower (Average Price: $710 per sqft)
M5V (Average Price: ($633 per sqft)
Glas Condominium (Average Price: $512 per sqft)
Boutique Condos (Average Price: $522 per sqft)
The 5-Star Shangri-La Residences (Average Price: $1,100 per sqft)

Hope the price can be more affordable.

Given that the developer has a better track record than TAS at M5V you can bet the prices won't be more affordable than the tower to the south. The whole neighbourhood is going fairly high end.

Back