Wondering if this is going to end up feeling like Time & Space 🤔

Also realizing the sidewalk on Front St is gonna be wiiiiiiide.
IMG_2981.jpeg
IMG_2986.jpeg
IMG_2987.jpeg

Ref Jsmith77 photochop

Yes that's plenty of density, and then some... Those architectural renderings with the buildings in the back and people in the front always make the buildings look less imposing...

The corner building shown above has some merit.

Wondering if this is going to end up feeling like Time & Space 🤔

Also realizing the sidewalk on Front St is gonna be wiiiiiiide. View attachment 525094

When I was scrolling through, I passed this photo and thought, "Oh, nice photo of New York - "

NYC is not the be-all and end-all, but it's nice to see a street type in Toronto that is more common there: mid-rise, dense buildings on either side of wide sidewalks.

I feel like the YMCA is going to need to do an expansion plan/fundraising effort before too long. Maybe it’ll push into whatever becomes of the Storage centre- which, cmon- the lifespan for that ticks away as land value increases.
I think there is no doubt that the Storage Centre is living on borrowed time, whether the YMCA will have the $$$ to buy into its successor is more open to doubt.

I think there is no doubt that the Storage Centre is living on borrowed time, whether the YMCA will have the $$$ to buy into its successor is more open to doubt.
He's been offered above-market valuations for years now and has absolutely no interest. Of course there's going to be a number, but what that is and when it's accepted is anyone's guess...

Back