• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
20190403-191838.jpg

Just to think that in that future view there will be a couple of lousy towers ostructing this gorgeous building, oh well there will always be phase-2 nearby to admire

Last edited:
Just like I predicted a few pages back ?

I suspect we'll see a layering of cladding below newly sprayed floors below tarps below new steel soon! Steel builds are fun to watch once they get into their groove.

Gloomy, windy, Friday

Westside Story: Not much to say this week, same as last week really, just more up and more steel. It's getting to be a lot of wash, rinse, and repeat

Eastside Story: general photo of the eastern side

A closer look at the progress with the ramp walls in the northeast corner

And a closer look at the south-central stressed beam and concrete work on level#3

Last edited:
Gloomy, windy, Friday

Westside Story: Not much to say this week, same as last week really, just more up and more steel. It's getting to be a lot of wash, rinse, and repeat

View attachment 179992

View attachment 179993

Eastside Story: general photo of the eastern side

View attachment 179994

A closer look at the progress with the ramp walls in the northeast corner

View attachment 179995

And a closer look at the south-central stressed beam and concrete work on level#3

View attachment 179996
And the stitch. As is tradition.

I think this should be more or less accurate...gives you a sense of what's left at least. If I have time I'll actually give this some proper detail and keep it updated.

Last edited:
That diagram looks pretty good. Minor comment is that the steel and concrete in the far bottom left is also built - up against the rail tracks. Ready to receive the bridge. :)

That diagram looks pretty good. Minor comment is that the steel and concrete in the far bottom left is also built - up against the rail tracks. Ready to receive the bridge. :)
Couldn't get a good view of the podium from the posted pictures so opted on just focusing on the tower!

Back