• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
Not sure if this crane base has yet been spotted.
From today.
PXL_20210826_234736545.MP.jpg

IMG_7277.jpeg

I don't post a lot but I do have a good view of this project. I noticed the crane base as well but I am having a hard time visualizing how the cranes will be set up to build this building. I would have thought the crane base would be at the lowest level. It appears to be at grade level.

View attachment 344635
I don't post a lot but I do have a good view of this project. I noticed the crane base as well but I am having a hard time visualizing how the cranes will be set up to build this building. I would have thought the crane base would be at the lowest level. It appears to be at grade level.
I stand to be corrected but I THINK that that area is a 'plaza' and possibly NOT being fully excavated. See this photo from post 6849 above. (Photo by @skycandy)
cibc.jpg

This site really has a sense of hubbub and always working like a well-oiled machine. I don't think there are many other sites that are moving at the pace that this building is moving at, at least in my opinion.

The fact that the overall site is fairly large also helps with this, I think as it allows for multiple activities to occur concurrently where other sites are more constrained due to the size of the site.

Back