• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
Wait - can you walk behind the federal building again?
I didn’t see any signs at Yonge street saying no pedestrians. You think they would add some more protection for pedestrians if that is the case. Maybe things will change today. Now that the stop light physical restriction at Yonge was moved a few months ago, if 1 Front St service trucks have proper access, how do they stop pedestrians. A few new gates?

Last edited:
I'm fascinated by the engineering here. Cool stuff!

IMG_2629.jpeg

I have a nice chunk of free time at lunch today, so was thinking of wandering down to check out the food hall. Anyone know what vendors are open there now? Is it worth my while?

I have a nice chunk of free time at lunch today, so was thinking of wandering down to check out the food hall. Anyone know what vendors are open there now? Is it worth my while?

Heard good things about Friday Burger Company in the food court foodhall!

I'll go down and check it out. I had a burger yesterday (A&W's new Spicy Dill Pickle burger, which was not bad at all) but nothing wrong with two burgers in a row if I don't find anything else I want.

I'll take some pictures and make a brief review.

I'll go down and check it out. I had a burger yesterday (A&W's new Spicy Dill Pickle burger, which was not bad at all) but nothing wrong with two burgers in a row if I don't find anything else I want.

I'll take some pictures and make a brief review.

There's only 4 vendors open for now. Should be about a dozen when they're all open.

I didn't make it. Had to go meet someone elsewhere, and had a delicious banh mi instead. Next week.

Back