They have started hanging some of the pre-cast panels on the ground floor. They are orange...

It also looks like the parking level walls and ceilings have been painted white.

They have started hanging some of the pre-cast panels on the ground floor. They are orange...

Nice day eh! Just also been watching the panels go up. The have a more of a red tint to them than I expected. Should create an interesting effect though. Liking what I'm seeing all round so far.

Here is a photo of the panel
7263286972_f1060d7e98_c.jpg

that red cladding kinda looks o.k.......

Awesome updates today, cruzin4u! Very well composed, crisp photos :)

The windows aren't too bad, reminds you of Aura a little !

I like the orange precast slabs; One thing I was concerned about was it'd be a flat / no textured panel, which I think wouldn't look great as its too cover a the entire massive podium, but with the texture makes the panels less monotone.

The panels look kinda like textured, red clay. There is nothing like them in the city. (as far as I've seen) The window cut outs are unconventional too. I can't wait to see it completed, for the full effect.

That precast has potential, but I'm not sure if I'll like it as much once it wraps the entire podium. Having the randomly positioned windows should help break it up a bit. If nothing else it offers a bit of contrast to everything else in the area

Back