Dec 30th
IMG_6103.jpg

In light of the Bruce McArthur case, does anyone else wonder about that house & why they refused to sell? Maybe someone doesn't want the home demolished and the property excavated??

In light of the Bruce McArthur case, does anyone else wonder about that house & why they refused to sell? Maybe someone doesn't want the home demolished and the property excavated??
It was an old grandmother.
A crazy stretch to assume that holdouts do so to cover crimes.

I am glad they held out. The house can be retrofitted for a restaurant some day. Something different from all the podium structures at least.

It was an old grandmother.
A crazy stretch to assume that holdouts do so to cover crimes.

1. Calm down: I'm not suggesting TPS bust down their door, I'm just mentioning a possibility.
  2. oooh, a grandmother, really? Well, I guess that proves it's impossible. McArthur was a mall Santa; he has a son so I guess he could be a grandpa, too. Having your offspring give birth doesn't automatically render you a saint (and who said grandma had to be the killer? family secrets can run over decades).

Don't be so naive; nobody really knows anybody.

1. Calm down: I'm not suggesting TPS bust down their door, I'm just mentioning a possibility.
  2. oooh, a grandmother, really? Well, I guess that proves it's impossible. McArthur was a mall Santa; he has a son so I guess he could be a grandpa, too. Having your offspring give birth doesn't automatically render you a saint (and who said grandma had to be the killer? family secrets can run over decades).
Don't be so naive; nobody really knows anybody.
If you're suggesting someone might be a serial killer and your only evidence is that they didn't want to sell to a developer, maybe don't go around calling people naive.

Back