Today

1DA733C5-CAA8-4783-9028-EDA7E6A6F46D.jpeg

They're not a bad developer...the first few cityplace condos are decent. Vancouver-type stuff isn't a bad compromise considering the cost constraints.

They're not a bad developer...the first few cityplace condos are decent.
I totally disagree, the first few buildings on the East side of Spadina were atrocious
They tried to improve the architecture on the west side but not much
Sad to realize that Daniels have done much better job at Regent Park

In my opinion they are.
It seems to be the general understanding of CityPlace buyers as well as some others on here
It is an opinion of course and yours could differ

Agree. There's not a single attractive building in that shot. These aren't going to be much better. The longer we can put off the visual assault, the better.
Nah. West One and N1 are both excellent, as are Montage and Neo. I'm confident that these will be fine as they don't attempt anything too crazy. They'll just need to adhere as close as possible to their SPA plans and we'll be fine.

They're not a bad developer...the first few cityplace condos are decent. Vancouver-type stuff isn't a bad compromise considering the cost constraints.
Sorry their Vancouver developments are equally as trash. When I was out in Richmond, Concord Gardens reaffirmed my belief that Concord genuinely couldnt care less how their developments look.

For anyone who hasnt seen their trash out west, here is some visual evidence of how dreadful Concord Gardens is:

Exhibit A:
1617212720697.png

Exhibit B:
1617212816625.png

Exhibit C:
1617213087522.png

Exhibit D:
1617213169899.png

Sorry their Vancouver developments are equally as trash. When I was out in Richmond, Concord Gardens reaffirmed my belief that Concord genuinely couldnt care less how their developments look.

For anyone who hasnt seen their trash out west, here is some visual evidence of how dreadful Concord Gardens is:

Exhibit A:
View attachment 309368

Exhibit B:
View attachment 309369

Exhibit C:
View attachment 309371

Exhibit D:
View attachment 309372
Exactly thanks for this, and people keep saying it's only in ON

Back