Here are 2 lower quality images. The 1st image does not reflect the most recent design tweaks.

Source: http://www.realmaster.com/wpnews/5b...】多伦多市中心的公寓 - YSL CONDOS 投资最佳选择 【一线Condo】 微图文

rfup5bb944fd470f6.jpg

U.jpg

I suspect, given that it's KPF and they tend to ebb and flow between styles, that we'll be looking at something that resembles 10 and 30 Hudson Yards (at least in terms of the last few renders). Given this is residential it'll be interesting to see how they deal with the shorter floor heights.

But the strong vertical cut-outs and the angled roof are already pretty clear, so likely there will be other aspects that will carry over.

Sorry for the question but I couldn't find it when I was digging through the thread, but does anyone know if this will be curtain wall?

This latest iteration looks much better with the horizontal fins than the vertical ones. The vertical fins somehow managed to emphasize the girth of the tower.

This is terrible. The original design was very good, then the amateurs tinkered with it and this crap is the result. Shame.

Back