Can't they just put a 1 meter stick on top please ?
Right?!! Thank you. stop acting like I want the hieght I just find it odd to not have an even number here when that close. Or go down to 295or 98 even. But being one meter off of a 300it's my opinion that it’s just strange same with building that are 99 floors.... whynot have the 100 at that point what’s a few extra 100,000 for these developers. Just my thoughts don’t reply thanks.

Right?!! Thank you. stop acting like I want the hieght I just find it odd to not have an even number here when that close. Or go down to 295or 98 even. But being one meter off of a 300it's my opinion that it’s just strange same with building that are 99 floors.... whynot have the 100 at that point what’s a few extra 100,000 for these developers. Just my thoughts don’t reply thanks.
Just my thoughts, it's based on how tall they can go without shadowing Allan Gardens. Forums are for replying @ptbotmpfn

The real shame here is that we're getting all the density from the taller, elegant tower, without the height to make it look elegant now.

A taller thinner tower would have been much better than a shorter fatter one. That will definitely shadow the Allen Gardens area in the late afternoon evening hours on the off seasons.

Back