Rumour - Alterra has bought the property. Can someone confirm this?

What?! If those rumour were true, then are they really kidding me? Alterra plans to own all Fieldway Road structures?
Sorry, but with Alterra, it is a nightmare. It would be nice other developers joining in Fieldway, instead of just Alterra.
I bet, all the existing structures from Westwood Condos all way to end to Humberwood Truck Sales Centre will be bought and owned by Alterra.
Sorry I had to brag this.

What?! If those rumour were true, then are they really kidding me? Alterra plans to own all Fieldway Road structures?
Sorry, but with Alterra, it is a nightmare. It would be nice other developers joining in Fieldway, instead of just Alterra.
I bet, all the existing structures from Westwood Condos all way to end to Humberwood Truck Sales Centre will be bought and owned by Alterra.
Sorry I had to brag this.

I completely agree with you. I don't think Alterra should be involved in the development of Fieldway.

What would benefit Fieldway is more townhomes similar to the ones further down the street. There is no more demand for Condos but there is plenty of demand for well built houses and Townhomes.

I completely agree with you. I don't think Alterra should be involved in the development of Fieldway.

What would benefit Fieldway is more townhomes similar to the ones further down the street. There is no more demand for Condos but there is plenty of demand for well built houses and Townhomes.

I believe those townhomes were build by Dunpar or I could be wrong? Yeah, these townhomes are most ideal for these areas, and I do not know why more of condos should be built along that line. Those townhomes are beautiful, and definitely has a character.

I think Alterra speaks from its marketing experience the fact they sold Westwood Condos pretty well, so therefore they wanted to invest in more sales and profits.

Shoo Shoo Alterra, you do NOT belong at Fieldway! Go away! :(

Is this the hideous rendering?

http://www.petermilczyn.com/3879-bloor-street-west-–-1319283-ontario-inc

PerspectiveDrawing_3879Bloor_stW.jpg

dev_01.jpg
dev_02.jpg

based on city documentations - these towns were found on TACT website that would look similar on site.
quite modern and quite a nice addition to the area. great job TACT!

Attachments

• dev_01.jpg
    dev_01.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 1,736
  • dev_02.jpg
    dev_02.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 1,728
They've been 70 per cent sold for months now with not much traffic to the site despite the heavy advertising. Wondering when/if they will get off the ground.

Back