The tower looks like a watered down version of Garrison Point, while the podium looks like a very squat version of the parking podium of Massey Tower.
It's an interesting design so far and I hope there will be more refinement and development of it.

Another rendering - the south elevation

L7NdgFi.jpg

That looks pretty cool - slender, minimal, elegant. I think it's a promising render - we'll see how it turns out, materials-wise.

The slight angle over and towards the back of the townhomes is a nice gesture. Hopefully this building doesn't disappoint in execution because it definitely has potential. If we can get some reasonably detailed elevation drawings it might give us a bit more detail of what to expect (as this is P+S after all).

Just realized this is close to St. Michael's (Pro), with a helipad on its roof (Con) ... Wonder how loud the helicopters are and whether this will impact people in the building

as someone who lives 500 meters from an ORNGE helipad, It isn't too bad. mind you the helipad doesn't get nearly as much use as the St. Mikes helipad, but still.

Just realized this is close to St. Michael's (Pro), with a helipad on its roof (Con) ... Wonder how loud the helicopters are and whether this will impact people in the building

City noises become normal and you become deaf to them after awhile. I live right on two streetcar lines and the noise can be loud-ish and you can feel the vibrations in the building every time they pass by. Plus, there are the hourly sounds from various emergency vehicles in the area. You get used to it. Helicopters flying overhead don't seem out of the ordinary to affect sales.

I'm happy that another decent project is coming to downtown east. Plus, it's black and white :) Just wish that it was on the neighbouring parking lot to the west.

^Thanks for uploading those, cruzin. That last render is from the southwest viewpoint, correct?

Some fresh blood over at P+S? This is quite possibly the best thing I've seen from them. Now that doesn't necessarily say much, but this is actually an interesting design!

Back