News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

(Minor gripe) Someone will have to explain why ML is so fixated on its paint scheme but tolerates those non-matching yellow signs on the doors.

The yellow signs would go much nicer with cars painted red.....

- Paul

Kennedy Station Concourse

IMG_2019.jpeg
IMG_2022.jpeg

geez this is done and gathering dust... just infuriates me more on how mismanaged this project is.
The fact that we aren’t getting station flyovers means that we can only see station pictures through people who work there. I don’t even know if they’re planning to do Cedarvale yet, taken from the fact they were taking suggestions on what stations they would do next.

I'm confused by a few things in those two pictures.
  1. the colour of the roundel visible in the reflection in picture one. I can see a light blue line 3 and a purplish line 5??
  2. the mismatch between the hallway capacity and the stairs at the end of it. Are they going to extend this to somewhere??

1. the colour of the roundel visible in the reflection in picture one. I can see a light blue line 3 and a purplish line 5??
Its distorted. Line 5 is orange. Line 3 you're seeing is probably the accessible sign (it's light blue).

Screenshot_20240227_193921.jpg

I'd guess it's a regular 2 and 5, and the colour of what it is reflecting and the lights is pushing the green to blue, and the orange to purple.

1709082892630.png

Last edited:
the mismatch between the hallway capacity and the stairs at the end of it. Are they going to extend this to somewhere??
The hallway connects the existing station concourse via the passageway leading to the community centre/GO platforms, which is what most passengers would transfer to. The staircase, on the other hand, takes you up to street level.

Back