Me too, my hat is off to them. It's been a rough winter for construction this season with fluctuating temperatures in the past three months and so much precipitation.

I'm curious as to which crane will go up first and how the two parties negotiated that deal.

^Well, now we know.

The beginnings of Crystal Blu's crane (very, very close to the Uptown tower crane)...

...and a repost of the model (with those drunken residents)

wow, nearly 3 months between updates on this project! Finally some real action. now just stay tuned for the first crane collision...

For awhile here, I was beginning to think investor was right: bazis was going to cancel these projects. Will he change his tune now they're building the thing? I wonder if Bazis' crane will get a taller base, so they don't crash?

Looks like they're working on the elevator shaft prior to installing the crane (?)

When I saw cement and rebar down there the other night I seriously thought my eyes were deceiving me (my eyes suck at night).

Went by the site this morning. These two cranes are so close together that at the moment unless pointing almost directly up they can't do a 360 beside each other. Looks like both towers have the same crane. They look pretty heavey duty, what's up with the ghetto crane Trump has?

I thought my eyes were deceiving me this afternoon, but most definitely there are two very close tower cranes ready for action. One crane has the Pemberton branding and the other crane has the Bazis branding. This site is going to be very interesting to watch.

What would you say? 60 feet? 70 feet apart?

The first two pics are jumbo sized panoramas. (Posted on the Uptown thread as well.)

Thanks for the great pictures. And ya they don't look anymore then 70 ft apart. Makes you wonder what kind of a view these people will have on the sides that face each other. Let's hope they all have sexy window neighbors.

Great pics Casaguy...

Andrew3D ... lets just say the view between Uptown & CrystalBlu will be nothing (or your hopefully good looking neighbour) considering it is only 15 metres / 50 feet apart

Aug 3rd Update

PICT1786.jpg

Back