Awesome building, and definitely one of the few condo projects around the city I would purchase if money wasn't an option. I would also love to see more of these type of innovative, modern contemporary buildings around the city, especially around the Queen West area.

One out of eight units has sold... it is rather expensive averaging over $700psf.

The principal of Quandrangle Architects' Roland Rom Colthoff designed the building.

Hmm. That rather slow uptake is a bit disheartening. I want to see this building succeed, but it will have to be priced right of course.

With all the ads and an open house you'd figure they'd at leave have sold 2.

I thought they all moved into the lower floors of Spire. RJR?

quagmire.png

I wonder--given the record sell outs of recent tower launches--if N-Blox had been 40 stories on bay st or the waterfront instead of in a kind of ghetto stretch of College St West if this beauty would've sold out in a hurry? I kinda think it would've. Let's build this thing@Bloor and Spadina!

I wonder--given the record sell outs of recent tower launches--if N-Blox had been 40 stories on bay st or the waterfront instead of in a kind of ghetto stretch of College St West if this beauty would've sold out in a hurry? I kinda think it would've. Let's build this thing@Bloor and Spadina!

Ghetto stretch?

yeah don't you think college and ossington is still kind of gritty? A bit too old school italian/portuguese? Not that i hate that (i prefer it actually to the fakeness further east) but $1 million for a condo right on College St in that area of town? Too much money no matter how cool the building is. (Although if the building was on a side street--hidden from view--imo it would sell better; torontonians just aren't that open to showing off yet. Although @King/Portland yes N-Blox would sell!)

Take a walk around the area on an average evening--Monday night for example, it's dead and kind of creepy--not million dollar calibre unless you're talking about a huge old house on delaware or rusholme.

N-Blox gang: nice try but the building you wanted to knock down was a perfect candidate for a loft conversion.

Back