Why would it be dead?

I understand the question.

While it was once common, we're no longer used to seeing parking as an interim use once a proposal is well under way and demo has occurred (in whole or part).

The mindset is now, demo equals the start of construction which will be continuous and without interim use.

Certainly not always true, but where once parking was an anticipated interim state, it is no longer so.

🎶 Put up a parking loooooot 🎶

LMAO..............never in my life have I ever thought of you while hearing either Joni Mitchell's voice or Amy Grant's.............

And now I will never get that combination out of my brain.....ever.................what have you done?

I understand the question.

While it was once common, we're no longer used to seeing parking as an interim use once a proposal is well under way and demo has occurred (in whole or part).

The mindset is now, demo equals the start of construction which will be continuous and without interim use.

Certainly not always true, but where once parking was an anticipated interim state, it is no longer so.
Fair enough. I mean I've certainly gotten used to this...thus the double take question. So my apologies for shooting it from the hip there. >.<

20221001_123459.jpg
20221001_123531.jpg
20221001_123555.jpg

It's taking a nap, please don't disturb.
I am sorry if I have broken an unwritten rule. I'm still relatively new to this space. I've seen other people ask for updates on other projects so didn't think it was wrong to ask, but given how someone gave me an angry face I guess I've screwed up. 🙇

Members post updates the moment they're available; and they generally frown on posts asking for updates. But I don't mean to discourage you from participating at all. Apologies if it came across that way.

Update then, since we're here: I've been walking by that unfortunate surface parking lot (that also replaced a useful Subway I used to frequent a lot) fairly regularly, and I can attest that there is absolutely no sign of said lot going away anytime soon, let alone any other development here. Sorry. >.<

Update then, since we're here: I've been walking by that unfortunate surface parking lot (that also replaced a useful Subway I used to frequent a lot) fairly regularly, and I can attest that there is absolutely no sign of said lot going away anytime soon, let alone any other development here. Sorry. >.<
Thank you for responding Undead & UtakataNoAnnex!

you are fine. i was just kidding, sorry if it was rude. every info is posted here ones available, no one wants to hold info in their stomach it can cause constipation. ;)

Last edited:
you are fine. i was just kidding, sorry if it was rude. every info is posted here ones available, no one wants to hold info in their stomach it can cause constipation. ;)
Not rude, it was a funny way to tell me not to ask. I was worried by the other angry reaction. It's all good now and I learned something new.

Back