Exactly. It's blatant. Anyone familiar with the city figures it out.

This one will probably sell out much like Core Condos has. The East "side" continues to sizzle (changed the East "end" to East "side". I wasn't applying it was in the East "end", I was using the wording much like you would say West "end" instead of West "side". I will try to be more politically correct next time :))

According to Reetu Gupta of Easton's Group - "Broker launch today was huge success! Over 1000 ppl! Dundas Square Gardens!". (http://twitter.com/ReetuGupta_EGH)

Last edited:
Dundas/Jarvis is downtown, how is it "east end"?

In my understanding, East End is between DVP and Vic Park, south of East York. no?

yes, Dundas Square is.

However, DS Gardens by Easton is at Dundas & Jarvis.
Although one wouldn't know that by the deceptive render used in their marketing !

Dundas Square is 500 meters from this place. It would be stupid if the marketing people do not try to use Dundas Square as a selling point.

500m is really nothing. If you live at Queen/Woodbine, wouldn't you tell people you live at the "beaches" when the beach is actually 500m away? Chaz condo among others are east of Yonge and south of Bloor but they still advertise as be located in Yorkville, which strictly speaking is west of Bay st and north of Bloor.

Dundas Square is 500 meters from this place. It would be stupid if the marketing people do not try to use Dundas Square as a selling point.

500m is really nothing. If you live at Queen/Woodbine, wouldn't you tell people you live at the "beaches" when the beach is actually 500m away? Chaz condo among others are east of Yonge and south of Bloor but they still advertise as be located in Yorkville, which strictly speaking is west of Bay st and north of Bloor.

Both are wildly misleading. Chaz is just pathetic.

so basically FALSE ADVERTISING and exaggeration to suit their needs !

Both are wildly misleading. Chaz is just pathetic.

so basically FALSE ADVERTISING and exaggeration to suit their needs !

Chaz condo among others are east of Yonge and south of Bloor but they still advertise as be located in Yorkville, which strictly speaking is west of Bay st and north of Bloor.

A buyer would have to be incredibly stupid to believe that Chaz is in Yorkville and actually fall for that. If someone is about to drop tons of $$ for a new home, you would think people would at least visit the address and take a good walk around the neighbourhood, before deciding that that's where they want to live. I really don't get it.

also known as DUE DILIGENCE

yes and yes.

however, I can assure you there are many people/buyers out there that spend more time deciding on what to have for dinner than they do with what will likely be the most expensive purchase in their lifetime - not including the mortgage interest payments during the amortization which effectively doubles the cost !

A buyer would have to be incredibly stupid to believe that Chaz is in Yorkville and actually fall for that. If someone is about to drop tons of $$ for a new home, you would think people would at least visit the address and take a good walk around the neighbourhood, before deciding that that's where they want to live. I really don't get it.

also known as DUE DILIGENCE

Back