Toronto Eaton Centre - 2016.09.22.jpg

Testing...Testing

20160923_071301-ANIMATION.gif

Attachments

• 20160923_071301-ANIMATION.gif
    20160923_071301-ANIMATION.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 1,381

Whoa! It'd appear that they might advertise different products on the same screen concurrently. Really cool! I think the straight rectangles do look pretty sleek even though I had earlier wished they had used curved. Probably curved would not have worked quite as well after all(?) Looking forward to checking it out in situ when I visit for Nuit Blanche!

I was driving downtown last night and had to take a quick detour to see these puppies in action with my own eyes. I'm happy to see that both screens are used together for one campaign. It's like one giant screen with a strip taken out of the middle.

DSC_6229.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_6229.jpg
    DSC_6229.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 1,099
That's cool. They must be switching the ads quite frequently I was there around 1am and they were both H&M adds. The quality was really nice super crisp. Looked like a moving photo graph

I didn't count them but it only seemed like 4-5 different ads at the most. Some were completely still while others like the Bel Air Direct had the text "flown" in and the guy on the right was moving around.

The H&M one was the only one that I can remember that treated the two screens completely separate. The Bel Air Direct ad was the only of the others that didn't treat it so you can understand the ad if you're only see half of it.

Here's one double screen ad that could still be understood if you're only able to see one screen.
DSC_6219.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_6219.jpg
    DSC_6219.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 945
Last edited:
I was driving downtown last night and had to take a quick detour to see these puppies in action with my own eyes. I'm happy to see that both screens are used together for one campaign. It's like one giant screen with a strip taken out of the middle.

View attachment 86896

Is that your car with your name on it? :p

I really hope they do something with the top of the media tower; Or remove it !

From a distance you can really tell they're not as bright as the one on 10 Dundas East with the mini screens around it. However the quality is definitely better.

Back