We've got a new front page story on this development, trying to replicate the angles of a bunch of the renderings with what's actually there now. Check it out here:

We will probably try more of these in the future!

We've got a new front page story on this development, trying to replicate the angles of a bunch of the renderings with what's actually there now. Check it out here:

We will probably try more of these in the future!

I really like it, it helps you visualize before & after.

I like that this project seems like it will improve the pedestrian realm significantly, with wider sidewalks, trees & benches.

Will this podium include areas for retail?

Also nice to see they will be making underground connections to the Y-E center as I suggested in the Midtown thread.

Also nice to see they will be making underground connections to the Y-E center as I suggested in the Midtown thread.

Yep, and a lot of renders show a TD bank, which is an existing tenant. I always found that very odd, they opened up a branch literary 1 block south in Minto Midtown.

Arggg I wish this would start already ! I wonder how sales are going, about 6 months ago or so there was a lot of talk about how sales were 'bad', but I've heard otherwise more recently, but it is really anyone's guess !

Yep, and a lot of renders show a TD bank, which is an existing tenant. I always found that very odd, they opened up a branch literary 1 block south in Minto Midtown.

Arggg I wish this would start already ! I wonder how sales are going, about 6 months ago or so there was a lot of talk about how sales were 'bad', but I've heard otherwise more recently, but it is really anyone's guess !

The stores there are still open. In fact I had What A Bagel recently :)
Plenty of other construction zones around & across the street to watch!

I'm wondering if the off-track betting place will be going as part of this project

Underground connection is already there so no reason not to incorporate it. I wonder how moving the Yonge subway platforms northward once the LRT comes will impact things if at all.

Ground level only from what I remember. Office space on levels 2 and 3

Below ground level for retail as well IIRC.

You are correct - by the TTC access tunnel

The shoe store (town and shoes) just to the north of what a bagel is closing ... is that part of this development ? Didn't think so.

Back